Sarah Goldblatt’s career in architecture stretches back more than 20 years, and includes a masters degree in Architecture with an emphasis in historic preservation from the University of Washington in Seattle and six years as a freelance writer for publications such as Architect Colorado, 5280, 5280Home, Modern in Denver,
and Fort Collins magazine
. As a licensed architect, Sarah has more than 15 years of experience as a project manager/ project architect designing educational, religious, and National Park Service projects. Her design work can be found in public and private schools throughout Denver and dotted throughout Rocky Mountain National Park. She also works with WordenGroup PR, promoting the work of select design firms to local, national and international media outlets.
Sarah lives with husband and two teenage children in a lively Denver urban neighborhood and maintains a high-level of community engagement by volunteering with various local non-profits. Additional diversions include hiking and playing in the Colorado mountains and enjoying the recent food truck phenomenon.
Honors and Awards:
- Minnesota State Figure Skating champion
- International Council on Monument and Sites Fellowship, Wirksworth, England: non-governmental international organization dedicated to the conservation of the world’s monuments and sites
- Graland Country Day School Snooky Award: Outstanding Parent Volunteer
- Ekar Community Garden and Farm Apple Pie contest: Runner-up
- Temple Emanuel: Volunteer of the Year